Saturday, June 9, 2007

Daffy:2006/Conclusion

In 2006, Daffy starred in the direct-to-video film "Bah Humduck: A Looney Tunes Christmas". I did not bother to buy it, but I did see it on Cartoon Network last year.
Basically, it is another rendition of "A Christmas Carol" with Daffy in the Scrooge role.

So what does the future hold for Daffy? Well, we can only hope for the best, but things are definetely going to have to change if we are ever going to escape from "Baby Looney Tunes" and "Loonatics Unleashed".

For almost 2 months now, we have journeyed through the career of one of the best cartoon characters of all time. This has been just the tip of the iceberg however. There are so many more of Daffy's films to be remembered.

As this blog is about to hit 1,000 visits, I feel it is appropriate to take a minute to express my thanks to everyone who stops by here. I hope you have enjoyed the tribute to Daffy Duck and I promise to try to keep everyone interested in the future.

Stay tooned for our next "character timeline" starting tomorrow. Peace!

No comments: