Monday, June 4, 2007

Daffy:1992


Daffy has a part in 1992's "Invasion of the Bunny Snatchers" so it is worthy of mention here.


Bugs is going about his daily business, foiling Elmer Fudd and proving that Daffy still hasn't figured how to end up the winner in another round of "duck season, rabbit season".


Bugs notices piles of suspicious, glowing carrots periodically, but dismisses them until the following morning when he finds that Elmer and Daffy have become pale stereotypes of thier former selves. "Dare I say, badly drawn?"


Bugs' doppleganger tries to kill him with an axe, convincing him to assume the role of hero once more by thwarting the evilness of the clones.


I mention this cartoon here not only for completion, but also because how often do you see Daffy looking like he does above? (except for maybe on some PD video covers)

2 comments:

James E. Daniels said...

Did you notice that Yosemite Sam is cut out of the story on the version featured on the Space Jam DVD?
Why would Warners cut out Sam? There is nothing wrong about his part of the story at all....

Coyote said...

I knew something was missing! I was thinking to myself as I used the Space Jam version, "Wasn't Sam in this cartoon too?"
I have that version on cassette and no, I don't recall anything being objectionable about Sam's scenes either.